1. Shipping costs to the country are set individually. We send the goods to countries around the world.
2. Shipping costs include the cost of packing the goods.
3. During receive package, please check whether the goods received is not damaged, or if sets are complete. Only on the basis of the protocol developed by the provider parcel are possible warranty claims resulting from transportation.
4. If you purchase several items - To receive FREE Standard delivery when you spend £40 or more*
- To receive FREE Standard delivery, you must spend £40 or more on two or more products after any promotional or VIP discounts have been applied to your order.
5. Packages are generally dispatched within 2 days after receipt of payment and are shipped via a Royal Mail tracked service, a DPD or UK Mail courier. Monday to Friday with tracking and drop-off without signature.
However, this is likely to increase during busy periods such as sale, Christmas and New Year.
6. We cannot group two distinct orders placed separately, and shipping fees will apply to each of them. Your package will be dispatched at your own risk, but special care is taken to protect fragile objects.
Boxes are amply sized and your items are well-protected.
7. Problem with a delivery?
If an item is out of stock we will aim to contact you within 3-7 working days of your order being placed. We may offer alternative items or inform you of the date that we expect the missing item(s) to be back in stock.
In the event of delivery not being possible within 14 days of receiving the order, we will do our best to keep you informed of any changes and give you the option to cancel the order and receive full refund of monies paid.
If your delivery is late, lost or incorrect or contains a damaged item, we will do everything we can to get the issue resolved promptly.